Thursday, May 21, 2015

233: Green Screen test with free book promo

I recently downloaded an app called Veescope Live. It allows for filming with a green screen with iMovie. This means I can put a video or still image behind me as I film. The book cover image you see in the video below was a digital image I used to replace the green screen behind me (which is a green sheet of muslin cloth). As a test I decided to make a small promotional piece for my new book on Wattpad. Take a look at the video and I think you will agree that the app did a pretty good job. It is very easy to use. My compliments to Veescope Live.

If you haven't checked out the Wattpad book please take a look and let me know what you think. Many thanks to fellow painter Annie A at Wetcanvas for the heads up about grammatical and structural errors. Corrections are on-going and I really do appreciate your help.

Brad Teare–May 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...