Friday, March 9, 2018

338: Publishing with Zno

–I recently published a book with Zno and found it to be an easy way to print on-demand books. The prices seem reasonable and they've made it extremely easy to publish using just your phone (I used an iPhone 6s). You can compare prices here between the Blurb magazine and the Zno hardbound book–although at the moment it appears that third parties cannot order books via Zno. I include links below to the Zno preview and my Blurb magazine. I think the best deal is with Blurb, since other people can buy the books. Plus my Blurb version has the same images which are larger with accompanying text. Let me know which you think is the best service.

Brad Teare –March 2018

6 comments:

Thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...