Tuesday, May 3, 2016

283: My books on Wattpad and Amazon

–MY Wattpad book, The Art of Thick Paint, is being featured this month as an example of a book with embedded images and video. I will be migrating the book to Amazon in two months so if you want to read it for free now is a good time to check it out (scroll down after clicking on the book cover to read with black text on white paper):



Also my book on Blurb is 25% off via the Blurb site (click on the full screen icon to get a better view of each page):




ABSTRACTS by Brad Lloyd Teare | Make Your Own Book

Use the code MYBOOKSALE25. This 25% off offer is good until May 6, 2016. I'm also offering the landscape book via Amazon within a few days but I suggest if you want the book you use the 25% off code as it is a much a better deal. I also have the book 53 Paintings and Several Woodcuts on Amazon for free if you have Kindle Unlimited ($2.99 if you don't).

I really appreciate your interest in my work and your continued support of this blog. With many thanks,

Brad Teare –May 2016

4 comments:

  1. Painting is not that easy and this book is really helpful.

    regards,

    phillro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Phillro. I agree that painting can be very mysterious at times. I'm glad my book has helped.

      Delete
  2. Brad-

    Thanks for making this available. I bought "ABSTRACTS" from Blurb --a present to myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Steve. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...