Tuesday, May 24, 2016

286: Upcoming Abstract Show

On view starting June 28, Dream of Blue, 36" x36", acrylic
–IF you are in Northern Utah from June 28 to August 3, 2016 be sure to drop by the Marmalade Library in Salt Lake City and visit the gallery on the second floor. The show features 10 large abstracts painted expressly for this show. There is a reception June 30, at 8pm. I would love to see you there.

I also fine tuned my artist statement and the staff gave the tweaked prose poem top billing. I'm slowly boiling it down to its essence–a similar process I'm adopting with my abstracts.

Also if you haven't' had a chance to see the woodcut show it will be open until June 10, 2016 at Alpine Art.

Brad Teare –May 2016


Opening night at Alpine Art

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work as always, good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, Padmaja. It was a great show. So fun to see thirty years of work in one exhibit.

      Delete
  2. Are the dates listed here correct? Did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dates are correct and as of yesterday you have more time to see the woodcut show since it will be up until June 10, 2016 now. So there is still time to see the woodcuts and the abstract show will go up at the end of this month.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...