Saturday, February 21, 2015

217: The Art of Thick Paint Book

I've been toiling for months writing a book about the art of thick paint. Although many chapters are finished I haven't finished the book. However I decided to publish the unrefined manuscript on Wattpad and evolve as I write. Frequent readers will recognize some topics from this blog but many chapters are completely new.

This type of creativity is often referred to as frictionless creativity and is a method increasingly used online. It allows for online readers to create momentum for the project as well as encourage efficient project management  since you can write and edit from your phone or tablet.

I enthusiastically welcome your feedback. Feel free to add comments to the manuscript (via the Wattpad app) or in the comments section. I will make corrections and add clarification and topics based on your suggestions. In a year I hope to have the manuscript finished and will publish it with color illustrations.

I hope you will share this project–your vote and comments on the Wattpad site will boost its ranking. I appreciate your help .

Brad Teare–February 2015

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the progress on the book, Brad. Very cool.

    PS. THanks for stopping by my blog and offering a comment on my latest painting. Very kind of you, amigo.

    Stay warm, stay well. Carpe Diem.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...