Wednesday, August 11, 2010

64 Painting Door County

Door County was so beautiful I couldn't resist putting together another video. I once again demonstrate doing a sketch, and using Burnt Sienna to do my initial lay-in of color, two new habits. Also included are a few shots of opening night, which was a lot of fun and very well planned by the staff of the Peninsula School of Art. I was so busy I failed to take a final shot of the painting, so we only see the video which looks washed out. I am always amazed how field shots show very little texture. My footage at the Door County Plein Air Festival tended to be incomplete as I was obviously focused on other issues. But I hope you enjoy seeing a bit more of Door County as much as I enjoyed revisiting the experience.








Brad Teare © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...